Saturday, September 11, 2010

complexity is the root of simplicity

When I found what it Is, we all search for,
yes that distant unknown the so called unexplored,
I realized It was not so far away,
although it took much more than a day
to discover
I found It had always been my Lover
It was always there,
in my eyes in my hair
on every stair I took
every time I stumbled or shook,
with fear or began to tear,
I realized how dear
I am
to the Divine,
my best friend,
to my Lover in my every step,
allowing me to see the deepest depth,
to understand the cosmos,
allowing me to grow
to become
what was once undone
but now is found
for I am unbound
to illusions
to the delusions
that this world does create
but I have given myself up
to what some call Fate,
but I call Love
for the Divine is nothing more
than that which I wrote above.

No comments:

Post a Comment